How Sparklean works?
It is easy to use. For Mirror, Glass or Plastic, follow this 2 steps:
Wipe it with regular paper towel
For Jewelry & Metals, follow this 4 steps or watch the video:
Rub the metal on the cloth to remove the scratches oxidation or tarnish.
Remove the oil from the metal with a regular paper towel.
Rinse it with water.
How Sparklean Cloths works?
It is easy to use.
- Rub tarnished objects gently.
- For scratches and severely tarnish surfaces rub vigorously
- Buff clean surface with a cotton cloth.
- The ultimate all-purpose polishing cloth contains nothing harmful to the skin and will not damage the most delicate finishes.
- Do not wash the cloth. Cloth discoloration does not in any way affect its efficiency.
- The darker it gets, the most efficient it gets. The chemical in cloth will not evaporate. However, after being used, it should be placed in its own zipper bag.
- Follow by using Sparklean Jewelry & Glass Cleaner for the ultimate shine.
- Tarnish on Metals
- Surface scratches on metals
- Water Marks & Ink on furniture
- Verdigris on antiques
- Scuff marks on floors
- Rust & corrosion on metals
- Burn Marks on appliances
- Rust on enamel and porcelain
- Paint spots on metals/glass
- Water marks on granite/marble
- Road film on glass/metal
- Rosin from violins